Monday, April 26, 2010

The seductiveness of the bookstore...

So while running errands this afternoon, I decided to stop by my local bookstore.  *coughs* Not only do they know me by NAME...but they know exactly what books I already have and which ones I'd probably enjoy reading.

That said...$75 later, I've enriched my collection of books by adding in the Nightwalker series by Jacquelyn Frank (I know...I know...I have no clue as to WHY they weren't already in my collection!) and Nora Roberts' newest Bride Quartet Series (and YES...I actually already had these...but they mysteriously disappeared from my shelves.)

*Smacks forhead* My wallet hates me now and I can't really blame it.  I think there should totally be a support group for this, maybe "Wallet Offenders Anonymous" or "Bookstore Crack Monkees"?

*deep breath* okay...psycho-babble is over now...thanks for listening..or reading...or whatever. ^_^

much hugs and love,

Tassi

1 comment:

  1. Your wallet understands that you need de-stressing stuff and wallet is just not for food and kids.

    ReplyDelete