Monday, April 5, 2010

Here's Tassi!

I figured that since all i do is work, read, sleep, read, play sports with the kidlets, read and then sleep and read some more...that i'd finally start a blog.

YES! You heard it here first...the sassy one is starting a blog! *shrugs* it's bear's fault...i blame her entirely ^_^

so my blog will mostly be just my ramblings and opinions of whatever books i'm currently reading...which at the moment happens to be Mari Carr's Wild Irish series - Come Monday, Ruby Tuesday and Waiting for Wednesday. (on a side note: i'm still very willing to give up the wifey's unborn children if Ms. Carr would see it in her heart to send me an ARC of Killian's story)

Well...that about sums it up...so check back for the sizzling reviews of the first three books in the Wild Irish series!

2 comments:

  1. BOO! Nice to see you in bloggerland!

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...fankies! now if i can convince the wifey to make me some nice blogger roos...I'll be all set!

    ReplyDelete